Tuesday, April 25, 2006

RAPTORS!

I had a day off from work yesterday so I painted my havocs. Started around 1 and stopped at about 4:45, in that time period I managed to paint 2 full models plus the base purple coat for anything that needed it. That night, 9:30 - 12:00 I completed the last three models and added the finishing touches on the first 2. With my Havocs complete all I need to do is work out the points for them and I am ready to go. Well, I did that, but I will tweek it a bit more. I ended up with a grand total of 661 points, but I have to change my Daemon Prince a bit more and add a Havoc champ so I might get to around 700 by the time I do that. I will post some pictures a bit later, but right now I have to go to work.


P.S. My next models to paint are my raptors hence the title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home