Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hell YES!

I have been diligently working on my Berserkers, watching my collection of DVDs as I do so. Actually I get focused on my work and I forgot that I was watching anything, but I like occationally looking up at the screen to laugh at familiar lines from The Simpsons that I missed or they cut out, great fun! I finished one.. or was it two more minis? Anyways, I have been trying new ideas on them. One of them I tried out the decals that came with the set, it turned out pretty good but a piece of the skull decal was ripped when I slide it off. I also added a holster on the side of his leg and a jet pack on his back. At first I thought wouldn't look good, but I tried it out and it seems to complete the model. I am still debating if I should add it to the rest or just have one in the squad that was privileged enough to get one. My most recent mini has an actual head on his shoulders instead of the usual helm that they normally have. Unlike my Obliterator's face, I liked the way I took my time with this one instead of making him a solid colour for a face.


I know this is most likely hard to imagine, so I hope to take a few GOOD pictures of my minis this time. But right now I am stuck at work, chow for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

Man, I could finish an entire squad, all dried up, and a tank in hours. And you could only finish 2. Man, I wish I could paint like you. I fucking suck. At painting that is.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home